Chatbot is a computer program which conducts a conversation via auditory or textual methods with its users. Hence there is always a need for the businesses to define a sequence of structural, to and fro actions between a business and customer for the bot to cater the needs of the customer effectively.
You can create a structured flow by following just two simple steps:
- Define Starting Rule: Determine the entry/starting point for the conversation.
- Fill Dialog: Define all your actions.
Lets create an example conversation, to record the customer complaint with a proper starting rule and all the actions taken by the bot to intake all knowledge about the complaint.
We are creating a conversation when a customer wishes to make a complaint against a product which has not yet been received. To follow along go to Conversation.
- Lets start creating new conversations. Some ideas to create conversations:
- Collect user feedback.
- Browse through different products.
- Track order.
- Book a table in a restaurant
- Book a cab.
- Customer information retrieval.
- Sell merchandises and affiliate products.
- To know more about Conversation refer to detailed documentation